Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 1- 11o'clock and feeling a little hungry

Well I made it through my first day, it went fine and I really didn't mind the change in diet!
I started the day off with a strawberry protein shake/smoothie- and it was quite delicious.
For lunch I had turkey and cheese on one of those deli flat things- yummsville!
Later I had some veggies with fat free Ranch, which was okay, to be honest it wasn't so much the fat free part as much as I'm not a gigantic fan of ranch.
I had some special K dry as a quick snack.
For dinner I had a lean cuisine, which my lovely mother heated up for me while I napped on the couch, school knocks the crap outta you!
I had a WW ice pop and some fruit and called it a night.
For a first day it was not bad, I plan to start yoga on thursday and see about joining the gym this weekend!

I'm gonna come up with a witty outro phrase eventually, but for now, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment