Monday, January 2, 2012

Wowzers

So I weighed myself this morning and here are my stats:
Weight: 160
Height: 5'5"
BMI: 26.6
Average BMI for girls my age: 14.8-21.7
Goal Weight: 125
Goal BMI: 20.7

I need to lose thirty-five pounds to get to my goal weight by "Swimsuit Season", which where I co me from stars Memorial Day weekend. This gives me 5 months to get close to my goal. I believe in myself and think this is doable. I have gone on Weight Watchers and calculated everything I need to do (I do it online, it's so much easier if you're in school). It has given me a daily allotment of 27 pointsplus. What I like about the pointsplus system and Weight Watchers in general is that it doesn't force you to starve yourself, there are plenty of zero point options for you to indulge in, it's great!
I also plan to start taking yoga classes once a week as well as join a gym, I've got plenty of work out videos for the days I can't make it, I'll probably create a post dedicated to my fitness plan once I get it all planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment